Paxman Model 33 Compensating Double French Horn
|Bell Size and Fixture |
|Brass, Levers, Lacquering ||Add to basket
Paxman Model 33 F/Bb Professional Compensating Double French Horn
PRICES FROM £9150.00
(for final price, please select options and add to basket)
- - Merewether System
- - Available in Medium, Europa and Large sizes
- - Lacquered or unlacquered
- - Available in Yellow brass, Gold brass or Nickel Silver (by request) finishes
- - Mouthpipe guard
- - Mouthpipe water key
- - Single storey F/Bb change valve
- - Stopping valve as standard
- - Nickel silver valve casings
- - Brass rotors
- - Cord or Miniball lever action
- - Fixed or detachable bell
- - A=442 pitch as standard
The compensating double system predates the first full double horn, and is an ideal instrument for those players who mainly use the Bb horn, but still like to have the F side.
Paxman’s latest compensating double, the Model 33, was designed to meet the requirements of two of London’s top horn players, and has a single storey F/Bb change valve.
The advantages of this are increased responsiveness and a freer blowing horn as a result of less disruption to the airflow on both sides of the instrument. A stopping valve is standard on this instrument.
Available to UK customers only.
WARRANTY: Paxman Musical Instruments Limited give a two year warranty on all new instruments. This does not cover accidental damage or lacquer wear.
Finance options are available for this product. For more information click here